Friday, May 7, 2010

Overheard, over lunch:

A: This is really cool!
B: What is?
A: Waffle. Sevendust.
B: Whoa. You like that song?
A: I already told you, I fell in love with it the first time you let me listen to it.
B: Oh, yeah, I forgot...

...
B: But that's metal.
A: And so?
B: Okay. Okay.

...
A: Oh, look what's playing next.
B: What?
A: Aretha. Hahaha. From Sevendust to Aretha. Awesome.
B: hahaha. That's some eclectic shit you've got there.
A: Thank you for giving me this iPod.
B: You've thanked me a hundred times.
A: You know what this is? It's more than just an iPod. It chronicles the evolution of my musical tastes. Plus, it's the physical manifestation of your music and my music, blending. This iPod is us.

Awww.
Keso.

2 comments:

anne..♥ said...

awww..i can relate..:) she gave me an ip0d..she's the one wh0 placed all the songs..it's me and her combined..can i borrow the last line?:)

CHANSONATA said...

Sure, Anne. =)

Thanks for dropping by, dear. =D