Friday, February 4, 2011

Fixin'

There's something extremely satisfying about looking into a closet of neatly-folded clothes, I realize that now. Yep, after months of putting it off and pretending I could still find my way in the mess that was my closet, I finally hauled my lazy bum to fold, organize, fold, organize. It was getting kinda difficult to look for something to wear,  what with the unrecognizable mess my clothes had become. I took everything out and nearly gave up when I saw how much folding and arranging I had to do. But I knew someone had to do it, and I knew that someone could only be me.

So that's the news for the day. 

And, oh, let me leave you with a quote, straight from the mouth of the great Sen. Miriam Santiago: "that kind of ignorance could only come from a one-celled amoeba!" Such eloquence! Astig talaga si senator!
=D

This blog has become an incoherent mess.

Will be fixing it soon.

No comments: