Monday, June 8, 2009

The Week That Was

Tsk, tsk. Been blog-hopping again and saw several posts on deelish food and here I am, hankering for shellfish pasta. Tsk, tsk. What a shame because it's barely been an hour since I ate breakfast. What's new, right?

I've been away for quite some time, this blog is starting to give me the cold shoulder. I've been spending more time with its neighbor (aka Facebook hahaha), you see. My farm has prospered so much I was able to buy a small house and a magenta-painted barn, which is such a cutie I couldn't stop staring at it. My daughter told me she couldn't wait to become a grown-up so she can have a Facebook account and she can play Farm Town, lol.

Other highlights of my week include having watched Dave Matthews Band's performance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, seeing "Drag Me To Hell" at Festival Mall (been ages since I last saw a horror flick, though this one was more funny than scary), eating yummy carbonara at Rack's, devouring slice after slice of Starbucks' Raspberry Mango Cheesecake (try it, it's to-die-for!)with the kiddos, and finally, finally, getting rid of one big thorn on my side. Let me talk in riddles for this particular topic--one isn't supposed to gloat over someone else's loss, after all, though when it's a jerk-slash-psychopath who's involved, it's hard not to. Let's just say it was all for the best, and end it right there.

This crazy weather is insane, don't you think? And the allegedly spreading virus is alarming, it's a good thing classes have been suspended for a week. Which leads me to ask, how about working people? Are we less at risk of catching the dreaded sickness?

Oh, but that's life. Gotta work, or else.

Enjoy the week ahead, folks!

No comments: