Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nonsense-s



Friday was a good time to shop. Mainly because: a) lots of stores were on sale; b) I haven't shopped in quite a while; and c) the funds-available-and-nice-stuff-at-hand timing was perfect. It usually happens that when I'm on the look-out for stuff to buy, nothing good turns up in the stores or, when I spot pretty loots, the moolah is nada. what a bummer, right? Not last Friday, though. Still, I made sure I didn't overdo it. Stashed in just a pair of office trousers and a few nice tops.

Oh, and yeah, PCX is offering lotsa good deals right now with their Pond's, Neutrogena, Celeteque, etc. sale. Perfect timing because I had entered the store with the goal of replenishing my almost-empty tubes of moisturizer. It turned out they had a buy-one-take-one deal on the brand I use! Some really good and cheap buys right there.

Heehee. I've become a cheapskate. Which is a good thing, really.

Facebook application update: I am now playing Mob Wars.

No comments: