Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've been a good enough girl.

For the past several days, I've been feasting on greens (with Caesar as my preferred dressing)



and whole wheat bread.


(I don't eat it by itself, of course. Yesterday, I had Italian sausage on whole wheat bread and earlier, beef pastrami on whole wheat bread. But, yeah, it's all on whole wheat bread. Ano ba, ang kulit.)

So, maybe, I do deserve to have this right now.


Just one small bag. Promise.

(I think dieting is ok as long as people don't identify the word "dieting" with "starving oneself". It's all just about eating the right kinds of food and the right quantity (or lack thereof, hahaha). And one other thing it's got going against it is that people are generally crankier when they're on a diet. Though I was a grouch only during the first two, maybe three days. Now, I'm back to normal--or almost normal.)

Potato chips!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

CHANSONATA said...

Thank you. Are you on a diet, too? =D