Friday, June 25, 2010

Zero, in.

There comes a time when you swim or sink
So I jumped in the drink
'Cause I couldn't make myself clear 
-Aimee mann, "Invisible Ink"-

A couple of days ago, J-- told me, "when the water is agitated, you won't be able to see yourself clearly." True. When we try to make sense of things even as we are kicking and screaming and whatnot, whatever perspective we might end up having and whatever decisions we come up with could only be blighted. We find ourselves on the wrong side, where we started out. Back to zero, as they say. And zero shouldn't be good. Unless zero is where we want to be.

And if one is the loneliest number, what does that make zero?

Hay, gising na agad ako. Ang aga. Though I'd have to say, early morning can never be half as gray as twilight. Here is light, all light, no matter how much we deny it entry.

Sabi ni M. V. Arguelles sa kanyang "Matin":

Kay-kinang, napakakinang

From my dream: Charlie Chaplin's "Smile". Parang "Glee" lang eh. Geez.

No comments: