Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moments and Nescafe (this post is not an ad)

The moon was a shining, round plate last Friday, and it was a shame that I couldn't linger outside long enough to admire it. Three minutes, and that was it. Why couldn't we have more time to just do things like that--look at a full moon, listen to the sound of chirping birds, savor a butterfly-on-our-shoulder moment? The to-do lists beckon too strongly. We really should add "enjoy the evening quiet" to it.

On a different note, I think Nescafe's "Para Kanino Ka Bumabangon?" commercial is really nice. Tugged at my heart strings the first time I saw it, as it made me realize that although we have different reasons for plodding on and facing the grind of the repetitive everyday, it really is the people we love we wake up in the morning for. I couldn't find it on YouTube, sayang.

Ikaw, para kanino ka bumabangon?

4 comments:

yersky said...

sang-ayon ako sa sinabi mo sa nescafe commercial. =)

CHANSONATA said...

Ganda, no? =)

yersky said...

yep, bihira na ngayon ang matino-tinong commercial.

Jef Menguin said...

I like the Nescafe commercial too. Pinag-isipan talaga.

I am looking for a video. Gusto ko sana gamitin sa leadership seminar ko for school principals.