Monday, November 22, 2010

(Random) Thoughts (as usual):

1. Nowadays, the pattern of the bi-monthly paycheck saying "hello" and, after a wee bit of time, "goodbye" has become so noticeable that it's gotten to be a basic expectation. (sigh)
2. I started reading a book almost a month and a half ago and I still haven't found the time to finish it. grrr
3. Christmas weather is descending upon us. I only wish the days weren't as scorching as they still are now, as the night breeze is such a welcome cool.
4. I'm so itching to catch the latest Harry Potter movie but haven't found the time to do do.
5. This is the first time in years that so many people in the office are grumbling about their 13th-month pay (me included). I just hope all those taxes are going where they should be going.
6. I miss my mom's spaghetti.
7. A list doesn't always have to have ten items on it so I'm ending this at seven.

No comments: