Saturday, June 28, 2008

Right now, I am:


1. Writing on my blog and alternately reading Alice Munro's short story in The New Yorker website.
2. Listening to U2's "The Fly" on my ipod.
3. Regretting not having waken up on time to catch the early morning practice of John's World's Pep Squad. On Monday, I'm really gonna get it from our trainer. Oh, boy.
4. Trying to think of the best excuse to give on Monday when I get interrogated for having missed practice.
5. Wondering if I should have another cup of coffee.
6. Looking at a square patch of blue (called "the sky") from the window beside where I'm typing this entry.
7. Listening to The Philippine Madrigal Singers on my ipod. They're singing "Light of a Million Mornings."
8. Relieved that a spectacularly harrowing week at work is over.
9. Wondering what to type next.
10. Happy.

No comments: