Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally.

The box...

The planner and the pen that came with it...

A new card, with 6 stickers...

10 more stickers to go and then I'll have another planner. Will probably get the blue one so I can give it to my Dad or either of my brothers.

This giddiness wouldn't make a lot of sense to most, but to the Starbucks addict, getting a Starbucks planner is comparable to the happiness a little girl feels when the Barbie doll Mommy promised to buy her is finally, after weeks or so of waiting, in her eager little hands.

I love it, love it, love it.
Happy!
:P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so happy for you kiddo!!! so if u get a third card hope ull remember me...wahahaha!!!

CHANSONATA said...

I weel keep dat in maynd.
I will remember you if and when I get a third one. Even a 4th one, or a 5th one. You are my friend so I will always remember you.

Ayus, no? ;p
Luvyu Riagirl!

Anonymous said...

im in stall 99 hip2 name of shop...in case you miss me... wahahaha