Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playlist


Thought I'd give you a peek at the 25 most abused songs on my iPod...

1. Lessons Learned - Carrie Underwood
2. Didn't I Blow Your Mind - Aaradhna
3. Lost in Space - Aimee Mann
4. 32 Flavors - Alana Davis
5. Boat Watcher - Cara beth Satalino
6. Mercy - Duffy
7. Criminal - Fiona Apple
8. Mad About You - Hooverphonic
9. This Strange Effect - Hooverphonic
10. I Would Die For You - Jann Arden
11. Pretty Baby - Vanessa Carlton
12. Coffee and Conversation - Joni Mitchell
13. Love Lockdown - Kanye West
14. Confide in Me - Kylie Minogue
15. 1000 Oceans - Tori Amos
16. Better Than You - Lisa Keith
17. Opelousas - Maria McKee
18. Samson - Regina Spektor
19. Any Man of Mine - Shania Twain
20. A Case of You - Tori Amos
21. Who Are You - Lea Salonga
22. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
23. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service
24. Calling it Quits - Aimee Mann
25. Better - Regina Spektor


Maria McKee "Opelousas" video from youtube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice playlist tl! *ubo* *ubo* hehehe joke lang im a music lover myself :D
btw could you send me a nice pic of you to my email for our tarpoline. thanks! pls send it here wowoo@yahoo.com

salud! :D

Miguel said...

Hmmm... interesting. From trip-hop to country-pop to country-folk. I like it. Also notable that the only male artists in the group are the supermodel's hubby, the guy who whines about his ex-girlfriends, and the rapper with an ego the size of a small country. Very "eclectic", to use a cliche.