Friday, February 20, 2009

Parched



I am going through a dry--no, make that very dry--blogging spell right now.

It's been eons since I last posted an entry here. It's not like I haven't tried, though. It frustrates me to look at all the unfinished drafts staring back at me from my posting box. They blink at me, waiting, waiting, waiting for me to, maybe, click on "edit" and finish them, give them the shape they think they should have.

But, for the life of me, I couldn't. It's probably the stale, dusty winds in the workplace that are sucking my creative juices dry, not that I had much, to begin with. Too much reality for li'l ol' me, I guess.

I am waiting for the rains, summoning them whenever I manage to muster the strength to do so, eventually giving up because I always fail.

So this is all I'm publishing for now, though I wish it were something else.

I really do.

(image from here)

No comments: