Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lose that flab (hmm, whatcha say?)

My team in the office has an on-going love affair with weight-loss. I've already lost track of how many bets they've had on criteria like who's gonna lose the most pounds, or who'd be able to stick to eating the least number of times, who'd be able to spend the most time in the gym, etc. Their latest game is on who'd be able to forego rice (the winner will get the pot money, though I am unaware as to how much it is) until December! An interesting detail is they're banned from eating rice only in a specific area in and around the office building, which includes a certain food strip across the office called Fastbytes. Go figure. I laughed when, once, a team member came in, absolutely gloating because he said he knew for sure he'd be able to resist rice the whole day because he already finished a half kaldero of kanin before leaving for work. Tsk. Haha

I frequently have to bite my tongue to keep from letting any smart-ass retorts out because my team is just too loveable for words. And though I fail to see the sense in this grandiose scheme, I wish them good luck on their newest endeavor. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! malamang c jeigh yung nakaubos ng isang kalderong kanin....chebong

CHANSONATA said...

Hahaha judgmental ka Chebong! Nope, not her, she's actually no a big eater, from what I can see ha. Shempre pinagtsismisan natin dito si Jeigh hahaha