Friday, August 20, 2010

Today, I:

came in three hours ahead of my shift,
attended a colleague's farewell party,
had coffee with Sheila,

ran a calibration meeting,
grew roots on the chair in front of my desk, hell-bent on finishing the pre-weekend deadlines,

made it to the deadlines,
hit the gym and faced myself squarely for forty-five minutes on the mirror in front of the treadmill, gave up on the stationary bike just minutes before my thirty-minute goal because my legs were aching like crazy,

saw "Inception" and nearly got a headache, but nearly cried, too, because the movie made me emotional,

went home, took a shower, made myself coffee and had my requisite tunganga moments before taking a nap,
woke up to get a drink and ended up typing this entry,
and will soon be hitting the sack for a much-needed hibernation.

How was your day?
=)

No comments: