Saturday, May 9, 2009

That Top 5 Thingie c/o Facebook


On FB, today, I tinkered, once more, with the "Top 5 Things" thingie (love this application!) and, so far, here are two of the lists I came up with...

Top 5 Thigs I Hate To Love That Everyone Else Seems to Like:
1. The Da Vinci Code
2. Paulo Coelho books
3. "Twilight" (movie)
4. the beach
5. Cosmopolitan mag
(note on the list: might offend a lot of peeps here, but hey, to each his own, right? Peace, y'all!)

My Top 5 Dream Jobs:
1. Opera singer
2. writer
3. Broadway actress
4. Museum curator
5. dancer
(note on the list: basta art at pagiging maarte, go ako jan! And look where I am working... in a bank! Ah, the ironies of life and living.)

It's the weekend, my dears! What have ya got cookin'?
=)

2 comments:

Adri said...

Haha. I actually like Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code. Probably because my dad handed me a copy of Holy Blood, Holy Grail and I believe that's where he based his story on and that was a very interesting read.

I'm undecided about Paulo Coelho.
And how can you not like the beach??? (I know, sun, sun, sun).

I don't think I've ever read Cosmo - and I AGREE with you re: TWILIGHT. I guess I'm getting too old to scream and giggle and sigh along with the kids who find this to be "the best romantic movie ever!"

As for your top 5 dream jobs, I'll go with writer and broadway actress/actress and museum curator :P My other 2 would be archaeologist and ummm...assassin? LOL (am romanticizing my last choice).

CHANSONATA said...

Yeah, I remember you telling me before about wanting to be an archeologist. Funny how we retain certain memories, no?

Come on, let's be Broadway actresses by night and museum curators by day! That'd be so much fun--and hard work, I know. But a t least we'd get to sing together!

=)