Thursday, September 25, 2008

And we gave them a show they knew they were not going to forget...








Many thanks go to:

our VP, John Savillo, for his steadfast support and appreciation for each member's time and effort;

my coach and mentor, Jemille Beso, for his show of leadership, accountability and motivational skills; for believing in me when I doubted my capabilities and for not giving up in me when I was about to give up on myself;

teacher Phai, for coaching me to "let it out!" and "make it snappy!"

Renz, Ryan and NJ, for lifting me (literally) and teaching me to overcome my fear of heights and falling, through their sheer efforts at showing me that they will catch me if I do fall, in whatever way they can;

Rowell, Daryl, Kat, LJ, Celine, Cyr, Mommy Gie, Sheloi, Ed, Honey, CV, Princess, Jay, JQ, and Hernz, for the good times, the dance tips, the courage and determination under pressure, the laughter despite the almost unbearable stress, the priceless friendship... This experience is something that I will not forget.

I am proud to have worked and danced with you, all. Truly, we have set the benchmark and raised the bar for HSBC Manila 1's cheerdance mania.

Rock on, John's World! Let's continue raising the bar!

Special thanks to Sheila and Nico, for the pompoms; to John, for leading the cheer; to DK, for carrying the banner and propping up the cheat sheet; to our SAMOs, Tal and Wema; our MOs, Channa and Mother; to Myts, for cheering me on, through it all; and to my team, the Rugrats, for helping out with the props and being there on the big day, and all the people who extended their help to make the feat possible. Thanks, guys! Mwah mwah

Video can also be viewed here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Shan! Yeah! We are the real Showstoppers of that event, outstanding job to all of us! Thank you for uploading this one Shan, ur the best!

Surprisa! Surprisa! Surprisa!

Anonymous said...

woah shan!!! ur welcome.love your blog!!!

CHANSONATA said...

Luv you, Rowell! Sorprisa, sorprisa!
Luv you, Nico! mwah mwah