Sunday, September 28, 2008

Found: blogs worth checking out



I found this beauty blog, the heading of which I absolutely love.

To the girls/women out there who, like me, are frequently on the look-out for smart, pretty high heels and other ways to appear, um, just a wee bit taller (like making sure to avoid wearing low-slung jeans, or shunning large prints that overpower our frames, etc.), go to petitefashionista.com to check it out.

Ain't it lovely, the way there's always something for us, tiny ones? Go visit the site. There are gems of articles there that you just might find useful. I adore their semi-candid shots of petite women who dress smart and chic on their "Petite on the Street" posts.

And, while I'm in the mood to blog-plug, here's one more stop to visit: thescentedlife.com. It's a site that would be particularly attractive to women who are into fragrances and perfumes. I go there almost everyday.

Enjoy!

No comments: