Saturday, October 25, 2008

English is still my favorite subject.

I recently attended a week-long training on Communications Coaching and, yup, I had a rock n' rollin' heck of a fabulous time!

Thanks to our Language trainer, Marco Harder (of Purple Chickens), for curing me of my ADD.

I absolutely loved every minute of it (especially the "structured learning activities" a.k.a. "games"). I tell you, we can talk and argue about Syntax and Semantics for hours on end and I'll be game until you drop!

Plus, this training has made me realize now, more than ever, what a wonderful thing the schwa is. It could change the whole way one looks at words and Language. lol!

Oh, but prepositions...

*sigh*

I'm so thankful to have friends I can discuss tense and subject-verb agreement with.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Book the triad session, for crying out loud!

Happy new year!

Marco

CHANSONATA said...

Whoa! What a shock to find you here!

lol

Yesiree, will do (finally).

Thanks for dropping by, Marco!

;p