Friday, October 3, 2008

Lea on Marie Claire

I think Lea Salonga looks fabulous here.



She looks different, sexy and more mature (though she still doesn't look her age--maybe, 27-ish?).

This magazine cover is further proof that, at will, Lea Salonga could be any of the thirty-seven women in her. The fact that even the camera lens can translate this versatility into the printed page is further validation of her powerful, well-evolved thespian talents.

I am not a big fan of the mag, though, so I didn't buy a copy even with her on the cover. Looking at it in its plastic covering sufficed.

Speaking of mags, I just bought my monthly dose of Preview--the cover of which, on the other hand, poses the glaring fact that the Preview team has failed to make Sarah Geronimo look like she was cozy at being the prestigious magazine's front-liner; not even the Burberry coat they made her wear sealed the deal.



I still love Preview, though. I'm just not crazy about the cover for their October issue. Ho-hum.

No comments: