Monday, October 27, 2008

Tired, sleepy, etc.



Truth is, I've failed, miserably, in my resolve to go back to reading. I've several books which I've started flipping through but never really gotten to read.

tsk.

***

Greenbelt 5, yesterday. It was like being in a different country. Everything was luxurious and beautiful and, well, cold, and... sad.

***

Lunch at Chili's. Dress code: PINK.

Darn it, I forgot to take pictures of the food. I guess I got overwhelmed by the colors and smells of the food and the sheer size of their servings. Oh, but the Philly cheese steak sandwich was damn good!

There goes my diet. I can feel my arms ballooning again.
Oh, well.

***

I. am. so. sleepy.
This job is killing me. I've done nothing but work, work, work lately.
I really think I'm gonna grow old early.

***

I can hardly wait for Christmas.

***

G'night.
Zzzz...

cartoon from here.

No comments: