Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kids these days

...are all about gadgets.

When I was small, gifts of books usually sufficed to make me deliriously happy.

This Christmas, Jackie and Kim knew exactly what they wanted. Apparently, their Game Boys (is that how you pluralize it?) have long since become outdated and the PS2 is simply not enough.

So they had to have these:


During the Christmas break in Naga, this was a normal sight:

(my other brother not in photo--was over at the desktop playing online games during this shoot).

Thank goodness I'm with the "in" crowd:

lol

On a side note, let me plug about the best pan de sal ever in the entire world:
these yummy ones from Naga's Atlantic Bakery:

My mom made sure to buy lots. She knew I was hankering for it.
;p

Happy Christmas to all!

No comments: