Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday bonding



Right now, Jackie, Kim and I are inside Netopia, sitting in a row, side by side. We are all facing the PC and we are all logged in. Jackie is playing Skyline Dress-Up (the little lady is showing some penchant for style this early!), Kim is tackling Brothers in Arms and I, of course, am blogging.

An hour ago, we were having lunch; 3 hours earlier, we were shopping (Friday night, I was at the Greenhills night market, shopping for Kim, so it was mostly stuff for Jackie that I bought earlier). Two hours before that, I was rushing to get out of the office, politely brushing off any more invitations for post-shift chit-chat, fighting off sleep because I had promised the kids I'd be taking them to the mall today, it being a holiday and school being out.

And so, here we are.

There's nothing like the company of one's babies to soothe away the exhaustion on one's mind and limbs.

Have a great week, ya'll.
;p

No comments: