Monday, December 22, 2008

To complete my Christmas list:

I've been into statement/over-sized rings lately and have been fortunate to have co-workers and friends who've been indulging me in this whim by giving me rings this Christmas.

Khyco gave me this fab, very bling-y over-sized ring whose stones absolutely arrest people's eyes; Rowell gave me one with a ruby-red butterfly which looks super pretty on my complexion; Migs gave me a gorgeous and very vintage-y one with a deep red, oval stone in a delicately pronged brass setting (a replacement for the Vintage cameo ring which was my favorite and which I lost, hu-hu).

On a side note, I'd like to thank Val and EJ for the very pretty bracelets; and thank you, Rent, for giving me that funky Aldo neck piece. See, my friends know what makes me tick!

From the start, though, I had always really, really wanted to get an over-sized torquoise ring, something like any of these:




images from nextag.com.

All, together now, let's sing the last lines of Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby":

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh you mentioned other people's gifts except mine =....(
i knew it, you didnt like my gift, that is why you just used it as a place to put your pen,pencils, kikay stuff etc... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
=....(
what did i do to you? i tried to laugh at your boring jokes naman ah (at least i tried) & i made sure that it never pass a day/night in the office for a debate on some nonsense stuff or issues at work just to keep everybody awake... huhuhuhuh tapos u leave my gift to collect dust under the table, or somewhere the sun never shines huhuhuhu :( - Angel with the horns "this year grab life by the balls!"

CHANSONATA said...

Wowoo!

If you take a closer look, I mentioned their gifts because this post is about bling blings!

If you notice, as well, I didn't mention Daddy Mon's gift either because it didn't belong to this post! Food kasi yun!

OA ka!

Of course I loved your gift! And thanks so much for it, I will make a post especially for it.

;p

Boring jokes pala ha.
:(