Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mental Age

Snagged from Marco Harder.

Place an X beside the item that applies to you, and add them up. The sum will be your supposed mental age. (statements in italics mine--just couldn't resist!)


[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee.
[x] I keep track of dates using a calendar. duh?!
[] own more than one credit card. If I owned even just one, I'd be up to the neck in debt so no plastic for me!
[] I know how to change the oil in my car.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[] I vote every election.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[] I think politics are exciting. bull!
[] I balance my checkbook. are you kidding?

[x] I show up for school/college/work every day early.
[] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse. used to, but not anymore
[x] I've never gotten a detention. thankfully
[] I have never smoked a cigarette.
[x] I have never gotten completely trashed. thank you
[] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once. never!
[] I like to take walks by myself. used to, but not anymore
[x] I watch talk shows. love 'em!
[x] I know what "credibility" means without looking it up. am fortunate
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week. coffee = sanity

[x] I know how to do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 10 in another language. en Francais
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it. it's just a question of when ;p
[] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid. I'd like to think so
[x] I remember to water the plants.
[x] I study only when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at work. no choice
[x] I remember to feed my pets/child.

[x] I can spell "experience" without looking it up. what the...?
[] I work out on a regular basis. i wish i had the time and discipline, but, no, I don't.
[x] I clean up my own mess. and tell other people to clean theirs, too, haha! this one I've acquired when I became a mom.
[x] The people at Starbucks know me by name. if they had better memory, I believe they would.
[] My favorite kind of food is take out.
[x] I have gained weight since high school. and I've gained a lot!
[] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine. no naman
[] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need. guilty!
[x] I understand political jokes the first time they are said. lately, yeah, thanks to Jay and Conan
[x] I can type quickly. I've learned

[] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[] My only friends are from my place of employment. no naman
[] I have been to a tupperware party. maybe when I reach my forties?
[] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[] I have more bills than I can pay.
[] Almost all my friends are older than I am.
[x] I can say no to staying out all night. a big yes to this one
[x] I use the internet every day. addict!
[] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while. mine changes more quickly than I intend for it to!
[x] i can read a book and actually finish it. hell, yeah.

My mental age is 27 (unless I counted wrong).
I wonder if that's a good thing?

Try it, it's fun.
;p

clip art from this site.

No comments: