Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lovin' Robyn



I'm currently obsessed with Grammy-nominated Swedish singer Robyn. Love the Dance and electronic feel in her songs. My favorites are "Handle Me", "Cobrastyle" and "Robot Boy."

Below are some vids. CHeck her out, folks!

It's a simple fact that you can’t seem to handle me
Don’t matter how you act with them you can’t handle me
I don't really feel you got my back
Cuz you’re a selfish narcissistic psycho
Freaking bootlicking Nazi creep and
You can’t handle me


My style is the bom-diddi-bom di-dang di-dang diggi-diggi
This rude girl don't play with the bom di-dang di-dang diggi-diggi
(2x)

I press trigger, I don't press people button
Nobody chat come face me with somethin
Like how I have twenty two and I'm miss somethin
Ten is for you so who gon' get the next dozen, fool

No comments: