Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Mercury Retrograde Spoils

Last night, in the office, everyone was going crazy over how much work there was for us, as the on-shore team had sent word that they were experiencing "heavy" technical difficulties. As if we didn't have enough system issues, ourselves.

I spent much of the day running around, making sure that everything was in place.

And the rest of the time, I preached about how all these shit was happening because of Mercury Retrograde.

By now, I've pretty much become a pseudo-expert at explaining the said phenomenon to people who were interested enough to listen. And you'd be surprised at their number.

I'd loudly put the blame on Mercury Retrograde and then someone (or two, or three) would go, "Mercury what?" And then I'd launch into an exposition of what it is and then, prodded on by the interest in their eyes, I'd give examples of actual incidents related to it and then they'd go, "really?" and I'd go on some more.

La-la-la.

Thank heavens it's the start of my weekend.
Don't buy a new cell phone just yet, folks. Wait 'til February 2nd.

Happy Thursday!
:)

No comments: